Become a Yoga teacher
Teacher Trainings are offered to train individuals to become a competent Yoga Teacher in Vinyasa Flow, Hatha and/or Yin Yoga with Yoga Alliance certificate 200h and 500h. Location of the training is @Gran Canaria and Lanzarote.
Our aim is that individuals joining the training with us are not only educated to be professional, open minded Yoga teachers with a safe foundation of Yoga philosophy and Asana practice. The training also serves your personality development and transformation process in depth, so that you as a future Yoga Teacher may teach from your own full experience, being aware of your responsibilities as a Yoga Teacher. The 200h and 500h trainings require that you are already established in a regular Yoga Asana practice and that you have some basic knowledge of Yoga philosophy.
• Required is a minimum of one year practice experience in Yoga Asana on a regular basis of min. 3 days per week under the guidance of a professional Yoga teacher, so you would be able to demonstrate all basic alignments in Yoga poses such as positioning of feet, hands, shoulders, chest, etc.
• Basic experience in being able to consciously prolonging your breath during any Asana practice.
• Being familiar with the basics of Yoga philosophy.
• Letter of personal intention.
If you are interested to become a Yoga Teacher with one of our Teacher Training programs, please write a letter to us in which you lay down in detail your motivation to become a Yoga Teacher:
• What is your intention to become a Yoga Teacher?
• What is your background, foundation?
• How long you have been practicing on a regular basis under the guidance of a professional teacher?
• Which style have you been practicing upto now?